Dear Valued Patients,
We are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (corona virus). The health and safety of our patients and employees is of the utmost importance. As a healthcare provider, it is our responsibility to keep our patients and other team members safe and healthy.
Currently, all of our clinics remain open for our normal business hours.
We are committed to doing everything we can to make 3D PT a safe environment when you visit for your treatments. Therefore, we’ve decided to raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher.
- We have increased our housekeeping and infection control procedures to assure that we have minimized contact with any thing or areas that could harbor harmful bacteria or viruses.
- In regard to infection control, we are asking all individuals who enter our clinic to:
- Not come to our clinic if they have a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or higher.
- Apply hand sanitizer immediately upon check in for their appointment and again when checking out of an appointment.
- Practice good hand hygiene as well as good cough and sneeze etiquette (cover mouth with tissue when coughing or sneezing and deposit tissue in a hands free trash can or cover your mouth with your elbow if tissues are not immediately available).
The final step we are taking is to continue to educate our team and patient community regarding COVID-19. We will continue to employ procedures to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
If you are not able to keep your scheduled appointment please contact us as soon as possible.
In Good Health and Gratitude,
Your 3D PT Team